- Dr. Misra with World Champion manager Dusty Baker, shortly after having worked for the same organization (Cincinnati Reds) in 2013-2014.
- Dr. Misra serving as Medical Director for World Taekwondo championships in Las Vegas, Nevada with Dr. Dae Hyoun Jeong, Chairman of World Taekwondo
- Dr. Misra as selected for replacement Sports Medicine physician for Team USA for the 2018 Winter Olympics had a member of the medical staff not been able to travel
- Serving as a Sports Medicine Consultant for the Milwaukee Brewers at Oracle Park, San Francisco, California
- Dr. Misra as Head Team Physician for Escambia Academy Cougars football with Coach Hugh Fountain after playoff win
- Dr. Misra as invited by the Oakland Raiders medical staff to their facility in Alameda, California to support before the 2018 season
- AMSSM Choosing Wisely™ Champion May 11, 2017
- Dr. Misra serving as Sports Medicine Consultant for the Tampa Bay Rays at the Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, California
- Dr. Misra serving as a Sports Medicine consultant for the Toronto Blue Jays in the SF Bay Area since 2007
- Dr. Misra serving as Sports Medicine Consultant for the Los Angeles Dodgers since 2014; pictured with Head Team Physician (and long time mentor plus friend, Dr. Saglimbeni) of the SF Giants [and SF 49ers] during a game.
- Dr. Misra with Olympic Gold Medalist Charles Barkley during Rehabilitation assignment
- Dr. Misra served as Sports Medicine Consultant for Skyline College, 2014-2017
- Dr. Misra working at Naval Hospital Pensacola, Pensacola, Florida
- Dr. Misra served as Medical Director for US HealthWorks 2014-2017
- Dr. Misra holding a bat as received as a gift for taking care of a catcher from the Oakland Athletics farm system.
- Dr. Misra in the gym working with US Olympic Weightlifter he attended to the care of while at the USOC Headquarters together
- Dr. Misra with Paul Groff, the founder of USAF Civil Air Patrol Squadron 188, based at Oakland International Airport, Oakland, California which he has been a member of since 2007.
Dr. Misra as featured in 'California Freemason', May 2016
Click on the thumbnails for enlarged view.